Electric Brakes & Class 3 Trailer Hitch
Peak Season Rates (May – September)
Shoulder Season Rates (October & April)
Monthly Rate [4 Weeks] (10% Discount)
Weekly Rate (10% Discount)
Winter Rates (November – March)
Monthly Rate [4 Weeks] (50% Discount)
Weekly Rate (20% Discount)
- A deposit of $100.00 per week of reservation is required at the time of booking. This turns into a damage deposit once the trailer has left our compound. Deposits will be refunded upon inspection of the trailer after it is returned. All units are expected to come back clean, undamaged and holding tanks must be dumped. Failure to do so will result in additional charges to the client.
- There is an $80.00 preparation fee with every rental. This includes the initial propane, biodegradable toilet paper and toilet chemical. $40.00 will be reimbursed to you if the trailer comes back clean, undamaged and not needing alot of attention.
- All rentals are subject to 7% PST and 5% GST
- Rental units DO NOT come stocked. If you would like bedding, dishes and cookware, please refer to our sleeping, eating and cooking pack in the “Extras” tab.
- Don’t have a vehicle to tow with? No Problem! We deliver and pick up our trailers to and from any location on Vancouver Island and the surrounding islands! Delivery fees will apply.
- Local deliveries begin at 1 PM onward as most campsites don’t allow check in until the afternoon.
- Longer deliveries will begin as early as possible based on the distance to be traveled.
- There is a $25.00 base rate each way to have a trailer delivered and picked up.
- On top of the base rate, it is $1.50 per kilometer of delivery/pick up.
- If you’re needing a trailer delivered to any of the islands surrounding Vancouver island, regular rates apply plus ferry costs and $30.00 per hour during ferry waits and ferry ride.
- If you require us to set the trailer up for you (includes leveling of trailer and connecting to available services), there is a $40.00 fee. This fee includes us setting the trailer down when we pick it up as well.
- Sleeps up to SIX people.
- Weighs 4345 Lbs
- Requires 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball
- Hot Water
- Shower & Bath
- Queen Bed
- Bunk Beds
Sunday/Monday Pick Up/Delivery
$30.00 Per day required
Cleaning (If unit comes back dirty)
Dumping Septic Tanks
$25.00 (Not Applicable for delivered units)
$15 per trip
$20 per trip – $40 If Returned Dirty + Propane
Bike Rack (3 Bikes)
$100.00 Per Trip / $20.00 Per Day
$50.00 Per Week / $10.00 Per Day
Sleeping, Eating, Cooking Pack
$15.00 Per Person Per Week (Minimum $30.00)
$15.00 Per Week
$20.00 Per Trip
$5.00 Per Chair Per Trip
- Deposits are non refundable unless the unit is re-rented. If the unit is re-rented during your time frame, we will reimburse the deposit, less a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given on units that are returned earlier than the scheduled return date on your rental agreement!
- If you cancel your rental and we manage to re-rent the unit for your dates, we will process your return and contact you to let you know that we have.
- Lessor shall not be liable for loss or damage to any property left, stored, loaded or transported by lessee or any other person in or upon said vehicle either before or after the return thereof to Lessor. Lessee hereby assumes all risks of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Lessor by reason thereof, and lessee hereby agrees to hold Lessor harmless from and to defend and indemnify Lessor against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
- Lessee acknowledges that he/she has examined said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck and knows condition thereof, and that same is in good condition and repair, and agrees that he/she will return same promptly upon termination of this hiring, together with all accessories and equipment attached thereto, to the place of business of the Lessor in as good condition as when received by Lessee, ordinary wear and tear excepted, that if Trailer, Camper and/or Truck is held over, Lessee agrees to pay daily rate for each day said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck is held over fixed term by Lessee.
- The vehicle described on the lessee rental agreement shall not operate: (a) in violation of any of the terms of the rental agreement; (b) by any person in violation of law as to age or by a driver or lessee who has given a fictitious name or false age or address; (c) for any illegal purpose, in any race, speed test or contest, to propel or tow any vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; (d) by any person other than the lessee who has signed the rental agreement, to whom the lessor has given consent provided always that any such person must be a qualified licensed driver; (e) in any instance where the speedometer of said vehicle has been tampered with or disconnected.
- The Lessee has examined the Hitch and Safety Chain connecting the trailer to the motor vehicle and understands its use and has received it in a secure condition
- The Lessee agrees, not to permit any liens to be placed upon said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck or to make any alterations or changes in said unit or any part thereof, without Lessor’s consent; and agrees to pay all charges incurred in connection with the use of said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck during the term of hiring thereof, including a charge by the Renter of $25.00 for cleaning of said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck upon its return, and a charge of $25.00 should the holding tanks not be emptied.
- In the event of any collision or accident involving said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck, or any accessory or loss of possession thereof, or inability to return same to Lessor, for any reason whatsoever, Lessee will pay Lessor, unless otherwise specified, the value above stated and agrees that said value shall be deemed to be reasonable make value of said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck for all purposes of the rental agreement.
- Lessee acknowledges that Lessor has the right to cancel a rental agreement at any time during the term thereof.
- Lessee expressly agrees to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless of, from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, solicitor’s fees and/or liability in connection with the enforcing of the foregoing contract by Lessor, to collect delinquent rent, and in the event suit is instituted by Lessor to recover possession of said Trailer, Camper and/or Truck and/or to enforce any of the terms, conditions and/or provisions hereof, agrees to pay all costs and reasonable solicitor’s fees of Lessor incurred in connection therewith.
- Lessee represents and warrants that he/she is a person of lawful and responsible age, and has in his/her possession an unrevoked license to operate automobiles issued by a Province in the Realm of Canada.
- Lessee understands he/she is responsible for any deductible under the Insurance Coverage and agrees to pay the same at the tie the Camper, Motor Home or Travel Trailer is returned.
The Lessor shall not be liable for any accommodations or extra charges in the event of an accident or mechanical or any other breakdown of stated rented unit.
Rental rate herein set forth and subject to the terms and conditions herein, and in consideration thereof Lessee hereby agrees to as follows: